The Pathways to Hope fund assists with rent/mortgage and utility needs for qualifying
Delaware County, Ohio Residents. The Pathways to Hope program is managed by the
United Way of Delaware County in partnership with the Family Resource Center and the
Andrews House. Assistance is provided based on the level of available funding. If funding is
unavailable at the time of application, referrals to other organizations will be offered.
- Complete the form with required documentation (you will be asked to create a Gmail
account if you do not already have one in order to complete the application).
- Income eligibility will be determined by Low to Moderate Income (LMI) status.
- If initial eligibility is met, an in-depth interview will be conducted with the household
to verify and confirm documentation needed to process the application for
assistance. This interview will occur over the phone to ensure safety, or in-person
as safety protocols allow and situation warrants.
- All payments will be made directly to the vendor (landlord, utility company, etc.) and
may take up to 14 days to process.
- Go to delawarecountypathways.org for application form.
For additional questions by residents or referring agencies, please contact the Family
Resource Center (FRC) by phone at (740) 833-1619 or by email
Contact Strengthening Families for support with school supplies –